ENJOY 25% OFF!
Nationwide delivery available.
The Signature 14cm/5.5" santoku knife has a wide scalloped blade for precision slicing and dicing.
Fully forged from high quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel with a hand applied 15° blade edge for superior sharpness.
A wide scalloped blade makes Santoku knives ideal for the precision slicing and dicing of fruit and vegetables. The scalloped indentations create air pockets, pushing food from the blade and reducing friction when slicing.
The flat blade edge relies on a more singular downward cutting action, compared to the two-step slicing and rocking action of a cooks knife.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.
To maintain a superior cutting edge we strongly recommend the regular honing of this Santoku knife with a Signature Hand-held Knife Sharpener.
Available exclusively at PassionDelivery.
All Signature knives are gift boxed, have a 25 year guarantee and are dishwasher safe.
Part of the Signature kitchen collection which includes kitchen knives, scissors, utensils, kitchen accessories, kitchen storage and textiles.
This product has won the following awards: