RED WINE. 750ml
On the nose, aromas of black cherries and plums with hints of spices. On the palate, flavoursome: round, powerful, with sweet soft tannins and balanced acidity. Long finish.
- 90 points, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate (05 vintage).
- 90 points, wine-pages.com (08 vintage).
- 89 points, Tanzer's International Wine Cellar (07 & 08 vintages).
- Best Wine of the Show, "Carmenere Al Mundo" Competition (05 vintage).
- Gran Gold, Catad'Or Hyatt awards Chile (07 vintage).
- Robert Parker's Wine Advocate; "International Wine Cellar #143", April 09 (on Carmenere Reserva); International Wine Review #21, February 2010; Wine Enthusiast, March 2006; VITIS (Chile's most specialist wine magazine)