Thai Wagyu with black bean sauce
Thai Wagyu with black bean sauce.
- 1 pack x Thai Wagyu (sliced) (170g)
- 1 x onion (sliced)
- Black bean sauce (30g)
- Salt and pepper
How to cook:
1. Season the Wagyu yakiniku with salt and black pepper.
2. On a medium to high heat, add a bit of olive oil, then add the chopped onion into the pan and stir until brown and soft (5-6 mins).
3. Add the sliced Thai Wagyu into the pan then stir for 30 seconds.
4. Add black bean sauce and stir for another 30 seconds.
5. Serve on top of boiled rice. Enjoy!
Order our incredible Thai Wagyu (sliced) here.
170g. 390 baht.
510g. 990 baht.