Easy Garlic Shrimp
Easy Garlic Shrimp.
- Pink shrimp meat (peeled and deveined) 200 grams
- Oyster sauce 1 table spoon
- Soy sauce 1 table spoon
- Black pepper
- White pepper
- Chopped garlic 3 cloves
- Olive oil 2 table spoons
How to cook:
- On a medium heat, add a bit of olive oil, then add the chopped garlic into the pan and stir until it smells nice.
- Add the pink shrimp meat into the pan then stir for 1 min.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, black pepper and white pepper.
- Stir until shrimp is cooked (around 2-3 mins).
- Serve on top of boiled rice. Enjoy!
Wild caught premium pink shrimp from Argentina. Flash frozen for the freshest taste. Meat has a tender texture and is full of flavour.
454 grams (net weight).
Order our wild caught sea shrimp from Argentina by clicking the image below.
454g. 270 baht.